What is your previous computer experience?
1) My previous computer experience was in high school in my junior and senior years. I took photography and computer graphics. 

What do you hope to get out of this class?
2) I hope to learn if graphics is something that I can do, I know from high school that I'm not the most talented drawler but I have a lot of fun doing it. but if I can't get good at this then I don't think ill be able to pursue a career in it.

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
3) Well I feel like computers can enhance and control what feelings you could get from a visual study, they make the experience.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
4) I have little experience with photoshop and illustrator, but I know what a pen tool is and how to do it if that helps.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
5) I will be getting adobe on my pc at home.

Do you use a Mac or PC?
6) I use a pc, just not really familiar with Macs.

Are you a Visual Studies Major? If not, what is your major?7) I actually have no real idea what I wanna do with my life, but something that makes me smile is graphics and animations.

What do you hope to do with your major?
8) I would hope to get a job out there making cartoons, or something like it.

Who is your favorite artist?
9) I don't really know any famous artists out there but one of my friends is a really talented artist, guess she would be my favorite.

Who is your favorite musician?
10) my favorite musician hands down would be Theory of a Dead Man, FFDP comes in a close second.

Tell me something interesting about yourself?
11) something about me would be that I love meeting new people and making new friends, but a lot of the time I find it hard to start conversations.

Write a five line story?
12) One of us killed them?

Comments